Here are some links to interesting places and tours in our area.
- Eudunda Family Heritage Gallery – you can spend a long time exploring all the items they have on display.
- Eudunda Web Portal – find out what is happening in the district. Everything from local events, tourism spots to local services.
- Colin Thiele AC – Born in Eudunda, Australia’s famous children’s author, poet and teacher. He wrote several books based on his childhood in this district.
- Eudunda Show – Eudunda’s biggest Annual event, come and stay overnight so you are fresh for a great day’s entertainment.
- SALA Festival – Eudunda has been participating in the South Australian Living Artists Festival with great enthusiasm. It is on in August – why not come visit or stay during that time?
- Swann Insurance 24 Hour - This Motorcycle Reliability Trial starts from Eudunda Bi-Annually, again here in 2015. It draws between 10 and 15 Thousand people to the area. Book a motel room now (2014) if you want to stay for that event